Thursday, August 11, 2005

EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE!!

People today are so clonish!!! Everyone looks like everyone!!!

Fashion crazy generation of today is following the new trends SO religiously.
Yes there seems like no originality, no individuality!
everyone is copying everybody. The only thing that makes everyone different from everyone else is their inner beauty, their mind, their thoughts!!

YES I agree...I myself am crazy when it comes to following the new fashion trends. People around are SO shallow ( including me)...That if they see someone else wearing the same stuff as them...they will be like..Hey look that GIRL/GUY is wearing my exact same shoes!! OR Why the hell did you copy my purse( don't u know I have copy rights for that!! I can sue you!! I swear I will!! but I am afraid the person/model I copied it from will sue me too..so I forgive you!! :P)
THIS is exactly wat I hear my friends/family saying to people around them. I myself hear myself saying sometimes " hey don't tell anyone where you got that from..I don't want every single person around wearing the exact same thing!!"...YUCK!!!! is that how I am suppose to think!!! wat has happened to me??? was I always like that!!! Or is it ''IN'' these days to bitch about almost everything and to be skeptic ALL the time????? YES....I guess it has become the new IN thing to pull everyone else's leg OR bitch about them behind their backs!!!
NOW coming back to the main issue!!..... Fashion has taken over our country like a storm!! The more u follow it the more it takes over you!! And YES....we ALL do look clonish(clone)!! everyone is wearing a uniform these days!!! the same short shirts, dholak shalwars!!!
I myself am acting like an ass.....got myself dozens of such uniforms stitched!! WHY??? coz I am starting my house job in a couple of days!! And I DO want to look like everyone else!!! I DO want to look fashionable!!
fashion IS to be followed!! we should not be ashamed of following one particular trend the so called "IN" trend.....and we should also keep in mind not get too annoyed at seeing someone else wearing OR following the same trend!!!!!
BUT!!!!!Please!!!!Please!!!...Don't copy the exact same style....plz don't just "COPY" and "PASTE".... instead try to customize the graphics a bit!!!!
be fashion crazy!!! but don't be the "COPY CAT"!!!
put some effort.....and make your own personal fashion statements!!! instead of following it...word to word OR copy pasting it.......put some personal touch!!! something of your own self!! your own style!!!!! THAT way u would be following the fashion without wearing the UNIFORM every one else is wearing!!!!
..................just an advice....................

CHILL n BE FASHIONABLE!!

AND

DO follow all the new trends!!! ( just like polygamy so mercilessly followed by the male society these days >: )

No comments: