Wednesday, December 03, 2008

am I worthy of being this privileged??

few bearded men sitting in a round depression in a large room....and I am sitting with them.
I don't remember the topic of discussion anymore, but I did remember it this morning.
suddenly I look back , and I see people surrounding someone, everyone is wearing either green or white...
it seems like they are all protecting someone, and then some how I get to know that it is our holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) who is being guarded by bearded men.
I then see a man approaching our holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) and the guards with a gun, and I......jump up with a similar gun in my hand, and dive into the air at the same time pressing the trigger, probably killing the man, attempting to shoot our Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) NaoozoBillah
and then I woke up.....
this is the second time I got the privilege of seeing our Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) this year. I just cant explain how happy I am. But I keep thinking, am I worthy of being bestowed upon with SUCH a big thing as this????
Thank you My Lord for such a wonderful dream.
(Prophet P.B.U.H kee ziarat kee khohaish kiss ko nahi ho gee.....)
I guess I am LUCKY!! :)
(but who was that Man trying to shoot?? and why?? )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you Dr. J.S.?
mashaAllah that was a good dream.....

Prudent Bird said...

may I knwo who this is? and how did u get to my blog?

Anonymous said...

you are an amazing girl. no doubt in that.Gifted by God.

Prudent Bird said...

such a cheap thing to say at such a platform...
secret admirer, restrain yourself from wandering to this blog.
thanks