Monday, July 27, 2009

the whole world under one roof without a world war!

one American, one Britisher, One Greek, two Chinese, and one pakistani.......
no this is not another one of those jokes with several dumb people from different countries making blunders to compete in stupidity!!
This is my flat, Brightmore house, which had all these nationalities under one roof.
there were no world wars!! but a few occasional arguments, solely addressing cleanliness.
three of the nationalities managed to become the closest of friends... which of coarse includes mine.
any guesses???
Chinese are not just my type of people, so that leaves behind four!!!!
now I don't have to spill the beans....
but the three of us were happy to have each other as flat mates!!!
everyone else had to leave and now only me and Vassiliki are here!!! alone in the huge flat!!
and when Vaz is not around... I hear strange sounds coming from the lounge!! :/
the haunted brightmore house??? :P

No comments: